Wednesday 9 September 2015

Science communicator award - I need your votes!



So, I've been very lucky to have been nominated for the annual Researchers Choice Communication award! The aim of it is to recognise early career researchers who communicate their research and science to the general public. The first stage of the process is to get votes from people on the Mendeley website. The people with the most votes go in front of a panel who then decide who gets the award. The winner also gets £1500!

So, now I need your help. I need your votes! All you need to do is go to this website (https://www.mendeley.com/groups/3828271/researchers-choice-communication-award-2015/). You need to register for a Mendeley account, join the group by clicking the button at the top of the page. then go down to the post about me, posted by Wendy Sadler, and click 'like' at the bottom of the post.

Whilst you're there, check out the other entrants. They all look to have done loads of amazing outreach, so why not give your likes to some other people as well!

Fingers crossed I win, but to be honest, just being nominated and recognised is amazing, so I'm happy no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment