Tuesday 19 August 2014

Long time no Blog

Yeh yeh, OK, so I've not been good with keeping up with this blog. But this will change! I really enjoy doing these blog posts, but I just need to find the time. But anyway, expect more blog posts from me as I get back in to the swing of things.

So, me update: I'm now over halfway through my PhD. Which should mean I've done half the work for my final thesis, but that's never the case. Lots of data analysis, programme creating and thesis writing left to do.

I'm now also keeping an ear to the ground to find potential jobs for the future. I fancy myself as a science communicator of some sorts, but there are so many options and opportunities. I guess that shouldn't be a bad thing...

I've also started a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/UKAstroNut) where I'm posting videos answering different scientific questions. For example, 'What is a Supermoon?', 'What is an atom?' and 'How do we discover Exoplanets?'. I'm finding this pretty fun, but also time consuming, part of the reason this blog has slowed down I suspect. Check it out if you like and maybe drop me a physicsy question you would like answered.

Anyway, I'll keep this post short and sweet. Please come back and check my blog as I promise I will nurture and care for it as I rightly should from now on!

See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment